- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
He apparently told them to stop following him, so they got angrywhy tf would you even do that?
god pls let it rain some brainHe apparently told them to stop following him, so they got angry
![]()
I feel like this phrase could be inserted in almost any sasaeng involved situationwhy tf would you even do that?
yeah, same for my other phrase above.I feel like this phrase could be inserted in almost any sasaeng involved situation![]()
That basically describes the sasaeng life.I don't understand the mindset of sasaengs. "I love you so much I'm going to stalk you everywhere unless you do something like call me out for my shitty behaviour, then I'm gonna do whatever I can to hurt you".
sadlyI feel like this phrase could be inserted in almost any sasaeng involved situation![]()
his name is Zhang Xingte and he is a chinese actor and singerWho is he? I can't believe he went to pick up the trash afterwards, what a nice person![]()
a wonderful manhis name is Zhang Xingte and he is a chinese actor and singer
He also participated in the survival show Chuang back in 2021
I feel like that’s insulting to mentally ill peoplethose people are mentally ill