Saturday's former company building is abandoned (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I wish their company would have said something to at least give closure… how awful
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Day1

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Apparently their fancafe is still active so it doesn't seem like they disbanded but if the company is struggling for money that's not a great sign
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I do find that strange but did GWSN have the exact same scenario happen? Or did they officially disband?
Hmm yeah I can’t remember the timeline exactly (or at least a lot of details) but I do remember it came out that their company “closed” and then we saw the lawsuit from the members and then them leaving…

I hope in the case of the Saturday members, if they don’t have a future with their company, they will have an easier time leaving if they haven’t left already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread