- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
I'm stuck in the car with my mom's friend (my mom's in the car too) and she's a smoker and I'm abt to puke
I know this might sound weird, but my mom's sister smokes as well and I'm completely fine with being in her house, car, or just be around her. It doesn't bother me as much.
But when it comes to her friend, it just smells awful and i can't stand it, they've gotta ve using different cigs i swear
There was a point when my mom had surgery and couldn't drive and her friend had to pick me up from school and bring me home and it was a few months and i literally got secondhand smoke from that and didn't get over the congestion for over a year after. She didn't smoke in the car (BUT IT REEKED) bc she knew i couldn't handle her cigs and it's also ILLEGAL to smoke in the car with minors in it regardless of the window being down or not. But this one time, she was smoking in the car and i made a very dramatic play of rolling down the window and holding my head out the window. And she stopped once she saw me. I went home and i told my mom and she immediately called her friend and said that it was illegal to do that with minors in the car and that she better not hear of that happening again.
I tried rolling down the window some today and my mom rolled it back up
And I'm not being dramatic when i say this, but i can already feel the congestion coming and I'm dreading it
I know this might sound weird, but my mom's sister smokes as well and I'm completely fine with being in her house, car, or just be around her. It doesn't bother me as much.
But when it comes to her friend, it just smells awful and i can't stand it, they've gotta ve using different cigs i swear
There was a point when my mom had surgery and couldn't drive and her friend had to pick me up from school and bring me home and it was a few months and i literally got secondhand smoke from that and didn't get over the congestion for over a year after. She didn't smoke in the car (BUT IT REEKED) bc she knew i couldn't handle her cigs and it's also ILLEGAL to smoke in the car with minors in it regardless of the window being down or not. But this one time, she was smoking in the car and i made a very dramatic play of rolling down the window and holding my head out the window. And she stopped once she saw me. I went home and i told my mom and she immediately called her friend and said that it was illegal to do that with minors in the car and that she better not hear of that happening again.
I tried rolling down the window some today and my mom rolled it back up
And I'm not being dramatic when i say this, but i can already feel the congestion coming and I'm dreading it