yep

we had a kid last year who nobody likes (smells awful as well. and yes, I know that not everybody is able to have access to hygiene products but words from her cousin say differently....it's a choice for her, and very vulgar) who would invite herself to sit with me and my friends (none of us wanted her to and she does have friends mind you) and she'd make moaning sounds while she was eating (not the ones people tend to make when eating smth they like. she did s***al moaning bc she knew it would make us gag, scream at us, draw attention, make inappropriate "jokes" really loudly, and would lean over on the table to get in your face and/or touch your food. I told the PRINCIPAL about this and said that we've tried moving multiple times but she keeps following us and he said he'd take care of it and we'd be fine tomorrow. tomorrow comes, and is she gone? no. I go up to him again and ask why nothing was done and what'd he say? "we can't tell anybody where they can and can't sit"