SAVE MEdbsbshahwvw (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I have to do this for psychology
We can't do any of the bathroom ones but literally asking for toilet paper is the easiest one ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And we have to record people's reaction which in itself is already breaking a social norm ๐Ÿ˜ญ
We're going to a thrift store, aldi, walmart, target, AND possibly staples today so i figured this was the perfect day to do this bc it's due on Monday. Which one should i do???
 

Attachments

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,200
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don't really like those since so many of the examples are "make other people very uncomfortable."

Do you have to pick from the list, or are they truly just examples? Because maybe you could do something like "play tag at the thrift store" (which would be breaking a social norm and contextually inappropriate) and get someone to film other people reacting to your game? And at least then, you're not, like, physically violating someone else's space.
 

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I'm happy to be homeschooled when I read this type of projects cuz I have NO interest in going out, interacting and doing this kinda stuff with strangers, feels very weird and uncomfortable :wimwim:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I don't really like those since so many of the examples are "make other people very uncomfortable."

Do you have to pick from the list, or are they truly just examples? Because maybe you could do something like "play tag at the thrift store" (which would be breaking a social norm and contextually inappropriate) and get someone to film other people reacting to your game? And at least then, you're not, like, physically violating someone else's space.
I think they have to be from the list
and that's kinda the point. to make both parties uncomfortable. I don't like it but I gotta do it
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I'm happy to be homeschooled when I read this type of projects cuz I have NO interest in going out, interacting and doing this kinda stuff with strangers, feels very weird and uncomfortable :wimwim:
welp I gotta do it T^T
 

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
and I mean, the whole point of the project is to make both parties uncomfortable
it feels unfair to be dragging strangers into it tho, idk just what if they have social anxiety or are having an awful day already? :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WHAT WAS THE TEACHER THINKING??? :shake: doing this is an invasion of privacy, and why tf would he/she want to make you feel uncomfortable???
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
it feels unfair to be dragging strangers into it tho, idk just what if they have social anxiety or are having an awful day already? :wimwim:
I don't really have a choice though T^T
I don't want to fail this bc it's a major assignment
 
  • Like
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
WHAT WAS THE TEACHER THINKING??? :shake: doing this is an invasion of privacy, and why tf would he/she want to make you feel uncomfortable???
I mean, this is psychology. plus, a lot of these things happen to me by other people and they don't seem to care. at least i'll have a reason. and I planned on apologizing and explaining (showing them the assignment) when I finished.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,200
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
it feels unfair to be dragging strangers into it tho, idk just what if they have social anxiety or are having an awful day already? :wimwim:
I agree. There's a way to behave in, let's say, unusual ways that don't actually impose on other people and potentially make them uncomfortable or scared. What a garbage assignment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I mean, this is psychology. plus, a lot of these things happen to me by other people and they don't seem to care. at least i'll have a reason. and I planned on apologizing and explaining (showing them the assignment) when I finished.
Yeah but I'd still feel upset about it, Idk, just feels like a bad assignment in general:cold_doge:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I agree. There's a way to behave in, let's say, unusual ways that don't actually impose on other people and potentially make them uncomfortable or scared. What a garbage assignment.
I want a good grade on it so i did it
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Yeah but I'd still feel upset about it, Idk, just feels like a bad assignment in general:cold_doge:
I don't get to choose my assignments ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Yeah but I'd still feel upset about it, Idk, just feels like a bad assignment in general:cold_doge:
I agree. There's a way to behave in, let's say, unusual ways that don't actually impose on other people and potentially make them uncomfortable or scared. What a garbage assignment.
A couple students in class made theirs into a video and it was really good. But idk their tiktoks or if they even posted it in there
But when you look uo breakinh social norms on there some of the top posts are people doing an assignment for sociology and the unit we're in in psychology is literally social psychology ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread