- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,124
- Reactions Received
- 7,796
- Location
- Fuck me Chico
- Website
- www.allkpop.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
I searched for it and it seems this thread hasn't been made.
if it has
feel free to report it
Basically the game goes like this
User 1: Jennie & Minnie
User 2: Drop Minnie and save Jennie
Now User 2 goes
User 2: Jaehyun or Winwin
User 3: Winwin
Mark or Johnny
Etc.
Don't let this flop KPS !
I'll start
Jisoo or Heejin
if it has
feel free to report it
Basically the game goes like this
User 1: Jennie & Minnie
User 2: Drop Minnie and save Jennie
Now User 2 goes
User 2: Jaehyun or Winwin
User 3: Winwin
Mark or Johnny
Etc.
Don't let this flop KPS !
I'll start
Jisoo or Heejin