- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,014
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
O M GGGGGHim and Tasesan give same energy LMFAO. Also, fun fact-I am now a Zerose and it came out of nowhere.
....No but also I can't have a bias. I literally LOVE Hanbin, Jiwoong, Taerae, Gyuvin, Gunwook, & Yujin....lmfao-I CANNOT PICK and now I'm warming up to Matthew which is AH.O M GGGGG
is Ricky your bias then???
I support you....No but also I can't have a bias. I literally LOVE Hanbin, Jiwoong, Taerae, Gyuvin, Gunwook, & Yujin....lmfao-I CANNOT PICK and now I'm warming up to Matthew which is AH.
Ricky's is R.I.C.H.Dont know bout ricky but niki purposely said his MBTI is S.E.X.Y...![]()
Jiwoong foshoI love all of them but let me recall them...
BUT MY FAV IS CUTIE MATTHEW. WHAT ABT U?![]()
Yes ricky gave a long intro something like im rich young hot handsome.....HehehehRicky's is R.I.C.H.![]()