Intro Say hi! hi!! Hi!!! HI!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
:sj_weary: Jaijinnn .

Yay. Road Fighter is such a good song:maheart:

Are you also excited for Jiwon‘s solo comeback? it has been years😩
I feel a bit eehhh about it because of the timing.

The group in the first gif is Dreamcatcher, the second gif however is Gfriend.
Darn. It's cause I always think Umji is Sorn and Sorn is Umji.....for some odd reason.

Hello~ Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here. :nekolove:
Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel a bit eehhh about it because of the timing.



Darn. It's cause I always think Umji is Sorn and Sorn is Umji.....for some odd reason.



Thank you!
yeah timing now is odd but honestly it‘s at least something to look forward too. I just missed seeing Jiwon eventhough he is currently in Kang Kitchen
 
  • Like
Reactions: TaShye
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am also new here ! Sorry for my bad English :( I am Natsuka and I come from Switzerland ! I prefer girlsband than boys but I like both ! I discovered Kpop with Lovelyz debut song four years ago 😊
My favorite groups are Gfriend, Oh My Girl, Dreamcatcher, Twice, WJSN, Pentagon, SF9, Seventeen, Monsta X, Infinite, DIA, April, CLC, gugudan, GOT7 and more ❤❤
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
how is this pronounced?
finally im not alone
My name is pronounced like TAH and the word "she".
And yay! Someone else who's aware of Qpop


yeah timing now is odd but honestly it‘s at least something to look forward too. I just missed seeing Jiwon eventhough he is currently in Kang Kitchen
I think at this point I just miss SECHSKIES in general cause they haven't had like a comeback since like 2017....but I know the timing is iffy cause we went from 6 > 5> 4. orz Why are we turning into Pocket Girls?? OR Rania....

Hi and welcome to KPS!:pandalove:
Hello! Thank you!

I am also new here ! Sorry for my bad English :( I am Natsuka and I come from Switzerland ! I prefer girlsband than boys but I like both ! I discovered Kpop with Lovelyz debut song four years ago 😊
My favorite groups are Gfriend, Oh My Girl, Dreamcatcher, Twice, WJSN, Pentagon, SF9, Seventeen, Monsta X, Infinite, DIA, April, CLC, gugudan, GOT7 and more ❤❤
It's all good.
I prefer girl groups too....
I've been listening to a lot of WJSN songs lately, I feel like I should add them to my favorites list. A lot of groups I like are old though, like 1st generation 1990s K-pop groups.

hey, welcome to kps~
I hope you have a great time here

:nekolove:
Hello! Thank you for the welcome!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
My name is pronounced like TAH and the word "she".
And yay! Someone else who's aware of Qpop



I think at this point I just miss SECHSKIES in general cause they haven't had like a comeback since like 2017....but I know the timing is iffy cause we went from 6 > 5> 4. orz Why are we turning into Pocket Girls?? OR Rania....


Hello! Thank you!


It's all good.
I prefer girl groups too....
I've been listening to a lot of WJSN songs lately, I feel like I should add them to my favorites list. A lot of groups I like are old though, like 1st generation 1990s K-pop groups.


Hello! Thank you for the welcome!
Cosmic Girls are very good ! What kind of groups do you like then ? I don’t know any old Kpop ones
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
Hi and welcome!
Hello! Thank you

Cosmic Girls are very good ! What kind of groups do you like then ? I don’t know any old Kpop ones
I also like:
After School, ATEEZ, Baby V.O.X, Bob Girls, Everglow, f(x), Ga-In, Girls Girls, IN2IT, IU, Lucy, Oh My Girl, Pocket Girls, Scarlet, SECHSKIES, SISTAR, STELLAR, T-ara, Taemin, VIXX, Yuseol, X4

Welcome! :dubuwave:
I see some good and amazing groups there!
Do you like Dreamcatcher, Gfriend, (G)I-dle, CLC and Oh My Girl?
Because these are my tier 1 groups.
I also like Dreamcatcher (Yoohyeon has been my favorite along with Jiu since their MINX days), (G)-Idle (I like Shuhua. Hope she learns more Korean soon so she can get more lines) and Oh my Girl. CLC and Gfriend can be a bit of a hit or miss for me.
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
@TaShye by the way I saw you liked predia in an other subject :lovelycooky:
I love you already 😘🥰😍😍
You have a very good taste !
Thank you and I see you have a lot of fandom names memorized.

I don't believe I can match up the fandoms to a group either.
EXO-L (EXO)
Ujung
Buddy (G-friend)
Universe
Starlight (VIXX??)
ONCE (TWICE)
loBoly
Inspirit (INFINITE???)
Fantasy
Miracle
Orbit (LOONA)
Insomnia (Dreamcatcher)
MOOMOO (Mamamoo)
ReVeLuV (Red Velvet)
Linkage
MYDAY
MONBEBE
WI*ZONE (I*ZONE)
Cheshire (CLC)
Very Berry (Berry Good??) /
Aroha
Fineapple
Neverland (NU'EST?? Teen Top??) /
DROiDS
Seishouin
Carat (Seventeen)
AID
Danjjakn
To Moon
ATINY (ATEEZ)
Lovelinus (Lovelyz)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@TaShye

EXO-L (EXO)
Ujung (WJSN)
Buddy (G-friend)
Universe (PENTAGON)
Starlight (VIXX??) /yes
ONCE (TWICE)
loBoly (Bolbbalgan4)
Inspirit (INFINITE???) / yes
Fantasy (SF9)
Miracle (OH MY GIRL)
Orbit (LOONA)
Insomnia (Dreamcatcher)
MOOMOO (Mamamoo)
ReVeLuV (Red Velvet)
Linkage (PassCode)
MYDAY (DAY6)
MONBEBE (Monsta X)
WI*ZONE (I*ZONE)
Cheshire (CLC)
Very Berry (Berry Good??) / yes
Aroha (ASTRO)
Fineapple (APRIL)
Neverland (NU'EST?? Teen Top??) / no it is (G)-IDLE
DROiDS (EMPiRE)
Seishouin (BiSH)
Carat (Seventeen)
AID (DIA)
Danjjakn (gugudan)
To Moon (ONEUS)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
@TaShye

EXO-L (EXO)
Ujung (WJSN)
Buddy (G-friend)
Universe (PENTAGON)
Starlight (VIXX??) /yes
ONCE (TWICE)
loBoly (Bolbbalgan4)
Inspirit (INFINITE???) / yes
Fantasy (SF9)
Miracle (OH MY GIRL)
Orbit (LOONA)
Insomnia (Dreamcatcher)
MOOMOO (Mamamoo)
ReVeLuV (Red Velvet)
Linkage (PassCode)
MYDAY (DAY6)
MONBEBE (Monsta X)
WI*ZONE (I*ZONE)
Cheshire (CLC)
Very Berry (Berry Good??) / yes
Aroha (ASTRO)
Fineapple (APRIL)
Neverland (NU'EST?? Teen Top??) / no it is (G)-IDLE
DROiDS (EMPiRE)
Seishouin (BiSH)
Carat (Seventeen)
AID (DIA)
Danjjakn (gugudan)
To Moon (ONEUS)
Thank you!
WOW that's a lot o-o

And I see you know fandom names for some Japanese idols too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KS!
Glad to have you here, and hoping you have a great time. :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread