say u have nothing to do- (3 Viewers)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,304
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
read a book - I recommend richard dawson's the selfish gene - you can google it and get a pdf version
watch a tv show - I recommend newtopia for a Kdrama (since it has jisoo) or joy of life for a chinese drama
watch a movie - I recommend Harry Potter since there's 8 of them (my son is currently watching them)
take up a hobby - I recommend basketball since it's my fav
learn a new language - Chinese!!!
play a game - there's tonnes of computer games out there - I recommend something like civilisation if you like 4x games
spend time with your family
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,435
Reactions Received
9,451
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,830
Gender
Male
- Search for new interesting music on YouTube/Spotify
- Go running, hiking, biking, swimming
- Help old/disabled people in your neighborhood
- Play offline or online games (Valorant is a good free online shooter)
- Read books or/and internet articles
- Clean your rooms
- Meet your family/friends
- Cook or bake something delicious
- Do a puzzle
- Get some sleep
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread