News SBS exposes chart manipulation (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I knew that this day will come. The question now is who ? And how are these acts careers gonna be affected by that ?
I hope no one's career has to end over this... Unless the artists were involved in the manipulation themselves it shouldn't be them who take the punishment for it, most of the time the artist doesn't have a say in it and it's the agency who uses such methods without the artists being aware or consenting for it so I hope those artists can just move to an agency that uses more honest methods...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it obvious to me that almost all do that to a certain degree. the question now is who will be the scapegoat?
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I wonder if they worked to expose sajaegi after Park Kyung’s tweets. I imagine the Korean public have their theories as to who is involved, but it’ll be interesting to see how much of it was the companies’ idea rather than the artists themselves.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I hope no one's career has to end over this... Unless the artists were involved in the manipulation themselves it shouldn't be them who take the punishment for it, most of the time the artist doesn't have a say in it and it's the agency who uses such methods without the artists being aware or consenting for it so I hope those artists can just move to an agency that uses more honest methods...
Same. I don’t want to see another Produce mess.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
We'll have to wait for a news outlet to cover sbs show then we will know what happen i guess, right now its all jumbled.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
omg duh
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
The pushing away part doesn't make sense to me at all, it seems like free promotion for other artists to me which is a senseless waste of money especially if it doesn't even work.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm more impressed that these companies have that kind of money because some of these accused have been accused more than once and as far as I know
Melon doesn't pay a lot to the artists and takes most of the money the artists should get from streaming. Imagine being in debt just to get reach the top.

:lazypotato:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread