Comeback Scared of dolls? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't expect a creepy/horror concept right after "NOM" which was energetic and cute, a total 180° which makes me even more excited for it!
@goyo @wayvoutsold @Seokjin @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Yolks @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerewenseuljoy @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @JJbaker @InTooManyFandoms @mirella @potato @Sory @Jungkook @Foxia​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
But there is nothing there :pepelook:

You probs talkin about Dongkiz so yea, creepy as sht, not really scared but I do like creepy usually
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm intrigued :pepelook:

And yes I hate dolls they're terrifying :llama_shook:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread