Is so stressful 
Especially science and language arts. My science work went from only having to make a quizlet, write notes, and making a volcano thing to having to do 8 pages of questions in a book, 2 tests, 2 creating quizlets, and a critical thinking thing due by Friday but we were given it Monday.
I have a history test which I was given yesterday night that is 4 pages long that is due today at 11:59. I’ve worked on it for an hour but the questions she asked isn’t in the notes, in the book, and study guide because she never filled it out. My AH teacher hasn’t updated grades in 3 weeks and she goes on, and she says sorry but she’s has a lot to correct so I don’t know my grade.
I tried to look up answers online but it’s to vague.
Language Arts is just cursed
Especially science and language arts. My science work went from only having to make a quizlet, write notes, and making a volcano thing to having to do 8 pages of questions in a book, 2 tests, 2 creating quizlets, and a critical thinking thing due by Friday but we were given it Monday.
I have a history test which I was given yesterday night that is 4 pages long that is due today at 11:59. I’ve worked on it for an hour but the questions she asked isn’t in the notes, in the book, and study guide because she never filled it out. My AH teacher hasn’t updated grades in 3 weeks and she goes on, and she says sorry but she’s has a lot to correct so I don’t know my grade.
I tried to look up answers online but it’s to vague.
Language Arts is just cursed