I'm not feeling the vibez and I havent even started my summer hw. Guess I'll have to skip my first 3 hours
Hopefully, they'd be so easyI got back to work today rip
Will they ask you to do an article about your vacation?
Girl go to bed it's a school night👁👄👁ugh school starts tomorrow for me too rip
it's 8:30, I'll sleep at 10 lmaoGirl go to bed it's a school night👁👄👁
I live in north America so school starts later for me bcuz of weather reasons. How's school been though?😂bruh everyone is starting school now?!?!?
i started two weeks ago![]()
First day of a new year. I wish it was just a new semester🥴Is it the first day of your new year level or first day of a new semester?
Either way, good luck. I miss my high school days 😢
I started it a whole month agobruh everyone is starting school now?!?!?
i started two weeks ago![]()