- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Well, that doesn't affect any more since I don't stan idols now.i swear every time they release a new MV they have a slightly different line up lol (but nice to see naraku and Ichi are still holding strong)
(btw this year is going to be their 5th anniversary, crazy how time passes)
is still sad! pretty much all og members are gone, same thing happened to Cinderella Sengen, i recall when they both debuted i was really hypedWell, that doesn't affect any more since I don't stan idols now.
kpopsource.com
I used to be so upset for lineup changes. I unstanned one of those that I don't remember for a severe change. The group was almost completely other group with the same name.is still sad! pretty much all og members are gone, same thing happened to Cinderella Sengen, i recall when they both debuted i was really hyped
![]()
new girl groups "Cinderella Sengen!" and "Schrodinger's Inu" reveal members, to hold debut showcase together [Concept Teaser] - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Cinderella Sengen sound teaser (EDM x Pop) Members: Suzu https://twitter.com/Dekomorio0 ------------------------------ Yuna https://twitter.com/yamamoto_yuna ----------------- Rico https://twitter.com/ricotanien ----------------------------- China https://twitter.com/dream__0717...kpopsource.com
but these days they release something new and i still check it but don't really feel any excitement like before, they are basically different groups but using the same name and songs