SCOTTY DOESNT KNOW! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


Just watched Eurotrip and that song is so on repeat for me. Such an iconic bop.

Funfact... on tiktok there is now a female version of the song going around obviously pleasing the alphabet mafia :sakUwu:



ANYWAY WATCH EUROTRIP. A FUN 2004 MOVIE THAT DEFINITELY MADE ME LAUGH THE MOST IN A WHILE​
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Omg I used to love this song when I was younger :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg I used to love this song when I was younger :jisoosmh:
WHY AM I KOT SURPRISED YOU WOULD KNOW THIS.

96 babes really are the real deal
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread