Game SCREENSHOT GAME [EDITED] (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
WARNING- These gifs contain fast, flashing images. If you have disorders that advise against these, please click off this thread.

How to Play-


1. Open the gifs.
2. Screenshot the gif.
3. Look at the results.

See? Easy.

Let's Play!

Which iconic RM meme face are you?



Which BTS member has a crush on you?




Who is your TWICE girlfriend?




Who is your GOT7 best friend?




Who is your NCT U little brother?



Which NCT member visited you on your birthday?




Which Stray Kids member confessed to you?




Which Stray Kids member killed you?




Which Super Junior member is your first boyfriend?



Which SHINee member will you hang out with backstage?




Who is your BlackPink girlfriend?




Which Red Velvet member are you married to?




Who is your MAMAMOO sister?




What role would you be in your own KPOP group?







 
Last edited:
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Boy Group:
@goyo @Reo @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @DimashVirus

Girl Group:
@goyo @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @Mirae @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @SakinoSweety @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere


Blackpink
@Baechu @kuro @Xeulgi @Chlorine @JakeyWantsCakey @Queen @JoanaIsHere @goyo @itzybitzyblink @Jungkook @lexus @bulletproof @potato @OnlyCalB @Jimin @chvnle

BTS
@kuro @Xeulgi @Chlorine @lexus @NogaNono @Pigeon @SugaRush @JJbaker @Soleski @blurryface @DimashVirus @Jungkook @PetitBonheur @bulletproof @HopeOnTheStreet @potato @Tpse @Foxia @Wingfrost @Jimin

GOT7
@AlliAlligator @TwentyOneJongdae @PetitBonheur @bulletproof @potato @Marianthi

Red Velvet
@Mangoey @Baechu @Xeulgi @kuro @mirella @Chlorine @itzybitzyblink @Walnutt @Mangoey @NogaNono @RandAlThor @Minuteman @Queen @imyourkilljoy @JoanaIsHere @goyo @DimashVirus @PetitBonheur @AnotherKpopTrash @bulletproof @potato @cassouletteu @Tpse @SakinoSweety @OnlyCalB @Reo

SHINee
@goyo @Vikki @RainbowDevil @mirella @Hazel @SugaRush @taemkitten @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @blurryface@baekk @DimashVirus @maruif @PetitBonheur @potato @Tpse @Vampire @Wingfrost @Jimin

Super Junior
@goyo @maruif @HopeOnTheStreet @potato

Twice
@Baechu @kuro @Xeulgi @itzybitzyblink @Walnutt @Mirae @NogaNono @SugaRush @JJbaker @Queen @blurryface@JoanaIsHere @goyo @DimashVirus @Jungkook @Ozymandias @zonosaur @AnotherKpopTrash @HopeOnTheStreet@potato @Tpse @Kimino @Vampire @Marianthi @SakinoSweety
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
No matter how I do it I always get the same result
It must be your timing. It happens to me sometimes too, then I change how fast I do it and it changes.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
No matter how I do it I always get the same result
Same here. No matter how many times I drag the gif it gives me the same result.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
What are your results for each one then?
*sigh*
Give me a second to redo them. I didn't write my results down XD
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Same here. No matter how many times I drag the gif it gives me the same result.
Did you view the gif before dragging?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Did you view the gif before dragging?
I opened up each gif and whenever I dragged them I'd get the same member over and over again.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
It is the same for everyone because when you drag, it always shows the first frame of each gif
No...

I get a different result depending on the timing of my click...
I could be something to do with the device used...


That stinks... It took hours to make this thread because I thought it would be fun... :pandasad:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I opened up each gif and whenever I dragged them I'd get the same member over and over again.
I'm sorry. I tried to make a fun thread... It makes me sad to know now that it doesn't work...
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm sorry. I tried to make a fun thread... It makes me sad to know now that it doesn't work...
It's okay! No need to feel sad :nekolove:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread