COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

screw kboo (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
@ mods pls don't kill me over that title :yolk:

but really, that latest post about herin ???
girl has made it really clear that she no longer wants to be associated with the industry and they're out here writing articles sexualizing her about "how she grew up since idol school" when she's now just a regular uni student back in london... it's been 3 years, just say it's a slow gossip day
the wording too, just say that the author was horny.... not to mention how the way that picture to make it look it came from some gravure shoot 🔪🔪🔪
herin already deactivated her twitter, why on earth they still won't take it down I don't know

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
It's a recycled article, Kboo does it all the time because they don't ever have enough content. Originally posted in August of 2019. Then again, the site's name is a HUGE red flag in the first place.
I'm just mad because herin deactivated so soon after it was posted today
she's already moved on, but non-fans haven't and still can't respect her wish for relative privacy *cough herin x mark shippers*

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
I'm just mad because herin deactivated so soon after it was posted today
she's already moved on, but non-fans haven't and still can't respect her wish for relative privacy *cough herin x mark shippers*
The thing is, she was the one who went on Idol School, you can't make people forget you if you wanted to be a celeb, so she kind of signed up for this. Is it wrong? Yes. Should she be able to disconnect from her past? Also yes, however, it's kind of a give in that if you put yourself out there publicly, you don't get that privacy back. It would be nice if companies made the possible repercussions well known up front to these trainees so they could make informed decisions about whether or not it is worth it, but this result was inevitable.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
The thing is, she was the one who went on Idol School, you can't make people forget you if you wanted to be a celeb, so she kind of signed up for this. Is it wrong? Yes. Should she be able to disconnect from her past? Also yes, however, it's kind of a give in that if you put yourself out there publicly, you don't get that privacy back. It would be nice if companies made the possible repercussions well known up front to these trainees so they could make informed decisions about whether or not it is worth it, but this result was inevitable.
the thing is, if it was published in 2019, herin would’ve been 17, and from the way they were writing about her, that’s basically harassment
899D68B3-922B-4120-B282-82504ADBB011.jpeg

and no other sites don’t pull this type of thing with even debuted idols, which is I find this especially distasteful. similarly, most idols who have moved on with their lives don’t have articles pumped out about how sexy they are, which makes this whole situation seem more ridiculous imo? agree with you on the transparency aspect
though I think I’m especially upset because she had been harassed by mark shippers for nearly two years after she went back to the uk—literally couldn’t do anything without seeing a ton of “do you miss mark” questions

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread