Screw my life ๐Ÿ’€ (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
My school keeps assigning my flex for me this week and we should be able to sign up until 11:15am... Or so they told us, bc i went to choose my flex at 8:45am and I'll be damned if they didn't already choose it. It's bring your own rubiks cube club... I don't own a rubiks cube nor do i like solving them.... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE CLASSROOM IS AND HE WON'T ANSWER MY MESSAGES AND NONE OF MY FRIENDS KNOW!! I'm probably just going to stay in the cafeteria or smth
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Your flex?
It's pointless to start with but basically everyday we can choose a different club to join and it's in the middle of the day so knowing where the class is is very helpful.... Which i do not know
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,186
Reactions Received
10,247
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,482
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
It's pointless to start with but basically everyday we can choose a different club to join and it's in the middle of the day so knowing where the class is is very helpful.... Which i do not know
I've never heard of that before. I'm sorry about your situation, sounds frustrating
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I've never heard of that before. I'm sorry about your situation, sounds frustrating
It's okay, i think i figured it out, but i still have nothing to do in there. Let's just hope i can get on my phone
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope, it's 11
well, who in their right mind would pick an interest club for you? You should be able to pick your own bc NEWSFLASH to your school - DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT INTERESTS! I'd totally confront the principal or an admin about it!
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
well, who in their right mind would pick an interest club for you? You should be able to pick your own bc NEWSFLASH to your school - DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT INTERESTS! I'd totally confront the principal or an admin about it!
Agreed
Anyways, there's only one person in here with a rubiks cube and he just let us get on our phones
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel about the rubix cubes

hard little buggers to solve.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Sad
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread