- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
The great @eclipsoul managed to finish them first but I have come in second!!!
So I would like to thank everyone who helped me complete this lovely and beautiful set.
Thank you @Panda for our charming leader Sunggyu
Thank you @Reo for my Ult bias Woohyun and the adorable Dongwoo
Thank you @Vikki for our dance machine Hoya & Dolphin Sungyeol
Thank you @Soogi for giving me the final card I needed L
And thank you to @SaranghaeRosie for our lovely Maknae Sungjong
Also an extra couple of shout outs to everyone who was helping me out.
@Mangoey @lexus @OnlyCalB and @Yili
Now we need to help @raymondchouku COMPLETE THE THIRD SET!

So I would like to thank everyone who helped me complete this lovely and beautiful set.
Thank you @Panda for our charming leader Sunggyu
Thank you @Reo for my Ult bias Woohyun and the adorable Dongwoo
Thank you @Vikki for our dance machine Hoya & Dolphin Sungyeol
Thank you @Soogi for giving me the final card I needed L
And thank you to @SaranghaeRosie for our lovely Maknae Sungjong
Also an extra couple of shout outs to everyone who was helping me out.
@Mangoey @lexus @OnlyCalB and @Yili
Now we need to help @raymondchouku COMPLETE THE THIRD SET!