- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I'm so excited! It was about time for them, one of the best debuts of this year.
Who's you bias?YESSSSSSalso my bias looking stunning as usual
Me too! I can't wait.I loved their debut. Hope their comeback is just as epic.
I'm not sure about mine yet but for now Dita and Lea caught my attention.soodam ✨
at first the members who caught my attention were dita and soodam but i picked soodam cause i could relate more to herI'm not sure about mine yet but for now Dita and Lea caught my attention.
![]()
Oh, I see. Lea is beautiful and seems adorable despite being the oldest member. I like Dita's personality the most though, very charismatic.at first the members who caught my attention were dita and soodam but i picked soodam cause i could relate more to her