- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I don't know about the others but Jinny certainly was popular back then.Oooh! Is this the girl group with the ex-YG trainees?
There's another former YG trainee in this group called Denise but I don't know what her stage name will be... I thought Seoyoung from PD48 and Future 2NE1 was supposed to debut with them too but I couldn't spot her in their dance cover video.I don't know about the others but Jinny certainly was popular back then.
Yes, I looked for her after watching the group's dancing videos as well. She looks different now but apparently she will keep her name as it is.There's another former YG trainee in this group called Denise but I don't know what her stage name will be... I thought Seoyoung from PD48 and Future 2NE1 was supposed to debut with them too but I couldn't spot her in their dance cover video.
Yes, I looked for her after watching the group's dancing videos as well. She looks different now but apparently she will keep her name as it is.
As far as I've seen the members are five: Jinny, Denise, Soodam, Lea (Japanese) and Dita (Indonesian).
Exactly. It may seem like a risky move but I believe the industry has become more open to foreigners, so I think they'll be fine + it gives people something interesting to talk about which it's good since they're just debuting.
That would mean there is only ONE Korean national! Jinny and Denise are both Korean Americans...