- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
Maybe I am yoursDo you ever find out who your Secret Santa is?
![]()
That’s a shame because I was curiousI didn't sign up for it though...
![]()
i think i know who my secret santa is but i'm not completely sure if they actually areDo you ever find out who your Secret Santa is?
![]()
good luck with thatDidn’t start it yet![]()
cal's present is that he promises to help you complete one card set of your choiceI didn't sign up for it though...
![]()
That would have been a good thing to do for it!cal's present is that he promises to help you complete one card set of your choice![]()
I started at leastgood luck with that![]()