Secret Thread #1 (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Trading:
Korean GG Commons

Korean BG Commons

Korean GG Rares

Korean BG Rares

International Commons

Anime/VG
Searching for:

2NE1

2PM

AleXa

ATEEZ

Blackpink

Boys World

Brave Girls

Christmas



Chungha

Chuu

Everglow

EXID

EXO
(D.O, Kai, Baekhyun)

Faky



Kai

Kang Daniel

Lee Hi

Loona

Loona yyxy

Miss A
(Fei, Jia)

Momoland (JooE)


SF9

Stray Kids
(Felix, Bang Chan, Han, Changbin)

SuperM (Taemin, Kai)

Twice (Nayeon)

VIXX





















​
 
Last edited:

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Flaneur

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I try not to eat a lot of sugar and my taste changed, so most things are too sweet for me now
same, I dont eat a lot of sugar either :scree: one candy piece is enough sugar for a day even if its the first time in a while, I worry a lot about my teeth :pepecross:
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
same, I dont eat a lot of sugar either :scree: one candy piece is enough sugar for a day even if its the first time in a while, I worry a lot about my teeth :pepecross:
if u have a good cleaning routine there is no need to worry about ur teeth
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
if u have a good cleaning routine there is no need to worry about ur teeth
:cold_doge: I worry I aint doing it right tho, I have crooked teeth
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was fully expecting the body to say "be vewy vewy quiet... I'm huntin' *insert whatever you're looking for rn*" lol it's a reference to a very old cartoon, though, so idk if you'd get it, but that's what I thought

but yeah, idk what the og question was, but I have a major sweet tooth, so sugar is very much part of my diet
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
:cold_doge: I worry I aint doing it right tho, I have crooked teeth
get an electric tootbrush, the ones where the head rotates in circles.
use dental floss, a good mouthwash and also clean ur tongue with a scaper.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I was fully expecting the body to say "be vewy vewy quiet... I'm huntin' *insert whatever you're looking for rn*" lol it's a reference to a very old cartoon, though, so idk if you'd get it, but that's what I thought

but yeah, idk what the og question was, but I have a major sweet tooth, so sugar is very much part of my diet
I reposted the thread :sakUwu:

Would u like some cake? not that much:uwu:

 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
get an electric tootbrush, the ones where the head rotates in circles.
use dental floss, a good mouthwash and also clean ur tongue with a scaper.
Oooh thank you :pepeclap:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ani07

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread