Appreciation Seeing all the completed sets threads... (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Seeing all the completed sets threads... I realized that I never made a thread about my completed Mamamoo set on Friday. Thank you to everyone who helped me to complete the set.

@Tickita for Solar
@OnlyCalB for Wheein
@Drew_B for Hwasa
Cards team for Moonbyul

Also congrats to @SHlNEE for her Mamamoo completed set too :maheart:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i let go of my wheein card in a three way trade so that i could get kim lip, otherwise i'd be closer to this too but right now my #1 set to complete is loona. congratulations :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i let go of my wheein card in a three way trade so that i could get kim lip, otherwise i'd be closer to this too but right now my #1 set to complete is loona. congratulations :sanapray:
I'll tag you if I see any Mamamoo trade :maheart: and try to help if I have any good card. What cards do you need to complete Loona? So I can look for them too
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Such a great set! Congratz!
:nekolove:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
And that Wheein card was part of a four-way trade too! Epic!
:pandatea::lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
And that Wheein card was part of a four-way trade too! Epic!
:pandatea::lisalaugh:
I know, but I don't remember who else was in the trade :nekosweat: it was a good one tho :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'll tag you if I see any Mamamoo trade :maheart: and try to help if I have any good card. What cards do you need to complete Loona? So I can look for them too
thank you so much <3 i'm only missing hyunjin, chuu and yves
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Seeing all the completed sets threads... I realized that I never made a thread about my completed Mamamoo set on Friday. Thank you to everyone who helped me to complete the set.

@Tickita for Solar
@OnlyCalB for Wheein
@Drew_B for Hwasa
Cards team for Moonbyul

Also congrats to @SHlNEE for her Mamamoo completed set too :maheart:
right back at ya sweetheart
also, i fell in love with another mamamoo song today:sj_weary::jisoosmh::junweary:
THEIR VOICES ARE BEYOND CRAZY BEAUTIFUL

 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
right back at ya sweetheart
also, i fell in love with another mamamoo song today:sj_weary::jisoosmh::junweary:
THEIR VOICES ARE BEYOND CRAZY BEAUTIFUL

They are amazing :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread