Seeing as almost anything goes here... (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 May 2020
Messages
630
Reactions Received
990
Location
134340
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/his
So, since this section is just about random I figured it would be the best place to put this.
Relating to protests going on all across the U.S, if you are homophobic or xenophobic you cannot support the black lives matter movement. If you claim that you do, you are a hypocrite. You would be essentially saying that only non-mixed black people are allowed and that is only if they are cisgender and hetero. Here is an easy metaphor, you are the toxic solo stans on twitter but for culture and ethnicity. You are saying that you would not support a trans-black person getting rights while the rest of the people close to them do. I don't want to be rude or step on anyone's toes but this needs to be addressed. If you claim to support the movement without supporting what goes hand-in-hand with it, you are a hypocrite.

Another thing, Trump has stated that if state officials cannot contain the protests and riots that he will deploy the military across America. That in turn would set about a form of martial law. Local governments would not have power and anyone's rights are in jeopardy. This would mean that even if you are not any minority, you are still in danger.

I apologize for me saying these things being possibly controversial but, these things need more attention. They can affect everything as we know it. If you are not from America, I apologize on behalf of our president and some of the worst people in our country. They are fools and may never understand certain issues. I apologize if I have made anyone's day worse. I have to add before I post this, this may merely be my view of this entire situation and if you do have an opinion contradictory to my own, please do message me or respond to this explaining it. Thank you.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't completely agree, if you take it as meaning black lives are equal to white lives then you technically could be homophobic and what not. Black straight people are equal to black straight people and black trans people are equal to white trans people or whatnot. You're defintiely a hypocrite if you shit on others for not supporting the movement or whatnot though, I actually made a thread about that the other day when I got a bit mad :nekosweat:

Off topic but I love your dp, Doyoung is adorable :maheart:
 
Joined
27 May 2020
Messages
630
Reactions Received
990
Location
134340
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/his
I don't completely agree, if you take it as meaning black lives are equal to white lives then you technically could be homophobic and what not. Black straight people are equal to black straight people and black trans people are equal to white trans people or whatnot. You're defintiely a hypocrite if you shit on others for not supporting the movement or whatnot though, I actually made a thread about that the other day when I got a bit mad :nekosweat:

Off topic but I love your dp, Doyoung is adorable :maheart:
Ah thank you, I mean that if you only support a fraction of the black lives matter community, like you only support a black man getting rights if they are straight and cis. I don't remember if i said that, might have forgot some things because I'm really tired and just pissed off.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah thank you, I mean that if you only support a fraction of the black lives matter community, like you only support a black man getting rights if they are straight and cis. I don't remember if i said that, might have forgot some things because I'm really tired and just pissed off.
That's understandable, hypocrites do bother me too. I get really bothered by people who are discriminatory too.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is a very sensitive topic and we all really should take some time and thing deeper about this all
 
  • Love
Reactions: Basurafire

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread