Seeing Nayeon crying, then laughing, gives me shivers (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I hope she's okay
Maybe she was just having a bad or something, I don't wanna read too much into it
 
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I hope she's okay
Maybe she was just having a bad or something, I don't wanna read too much into it
Some people suggested that it was the lyrics.
"It feels like everybody’s happy but me. It hurts more when I smile than when I cry. Though I try to hold it back everyday, though I try to hang in there. But it’s not working so well, I need your hand now." - the 1st verse to TXT's Run Away.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope Nayeon is fine :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andrea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread