- Joined
- 1 May 2022
- Messages
- 9,567
- Reactions Received
- 11,209
- Location
- Planet Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,983
- Fandom
- Ujung
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
While the US Exclusive Skullpanda is adorable, but I have a feeling they are going to have it online after the event is over just like the Wednesday x Skullpanda
What caught my eye is the Cage-Uncage Skullpanda because it’s a Shanghai Exclusive that was also sold in Singapore too. But that means I would need to go to NYC during the Experience (from Oct 16 to Nov 30) to buy it.
I always wanted to get this one but online prices for this one from resellers range from $140 to $200+
What caught my eye is the Cage-Uncage Skullpanda because it’s a Shanghai Exclusive that was also sold in Singapore too. But that means I would need to go to NYC during the Experience (from Oct 16 to Nov 30) to buy it.
I always wanted to get this one but online prices for this one from resellers range from $140 to $200+