...because they didn't have this in the MV
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 7 July 2020 #1 ...because they didn't have this in the MV Spoiler: only legends will get it Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, yeji and Darkseid
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 7 July 2020 #2 MY PHONE IS RINGING I CANNOT CALL YOU CAUSE IM KIND OF BUSY STOP CALLING STOP CALLING I DON'T WANT TO TALK ANY MORE HEART IN MY HANDS AND MY HEART ON THE DANCE FLOOR Reactions: yeji and honeyfornomoney
MY PHONE IS RINGING I CANNOT CALL YOU CAUSE IM KIND OF BUSY STOP CALLING STOP CALLING I DON'T WANT TO TALK ANY MORE HEART IN MY HANDS AND MY HEART ON THE DANCE FLOOR
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 July 2020 #3 they really should have had that Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey