News Sehun Announced As Friend Of The House (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ok, the title sounds a bit .... dumb... but I´m happy for Sehun anyway. he deserves the best ,he deserves to be treated royally! ♥♥♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ok, the title sounds a bit .... dumb... but I´m happy for Sehun anyway. he deserves the best ,he deserves to be treated royally! ♥♥♥
I think its cause these fashion brands are called "houses" lol. Without it i guess he'd be a friend of Dior which sounds just as weird
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I think its cause these fashion brands are called "houses" lol. Without it i guess he'd be a friend of Dior which sounds just as weird
definitely. I mean ... it is his job so what can he do? be unfriendly with them? also those brands give their models clothes for free, I´d be a friend of Dior too :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread