Omg i love her :jisoosmh:
Sourcekeeper Tech Support . . . Joined 25 August 2018 Messages 6,828 Reactions Received 28,463 Location YG Entertainment Website kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 26,616 Fandom MONSTIEZ Gender Female Pronouns She / Her / Hers 17 March 2020 #1 Omg i love her Reactions: jasque, VillageIdiot, dnb and 3 others
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 17 March 2020 #2 You beat me to it Not sure I wanted her to drop a ballad lol but I love Sejeong so much and her voice is always great The B sides Skyline and Swim Away are great btw. Also she wrote and helped compose all the B sides, stan God Sejeong Reactions: yeji and Sourcekeeper
You beat me to it Not sure I wanted her to drop a ballad lol but I love Sejeong so much and her voice is always great The B sides Skyline and Swim Away are great btw. Also she wrote and helped compose all the B sides, stan God Sejeong
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 17 March 2020 #3 It's not for me. I love ballads with a bit more oomf to it. It kinda remains the same throughout the whole song. The MV is pretty tho Reactions: yeji, Darkseid and Sourcekeeper
It's not for me. I love ballads with a bit more oomf to it. It kinda remains the same throughout the whole song. The MV is pretty tho
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 17 March 2020 #4 It’s so great. I love Plant. Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 March 2020 #5 it's lovely. she for sure is shaping up to become one of my fave vocalists Reactions: Darkseid
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 18 March 2020 #6 I love this It's so pretty Reactions: Darkseid
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 22 March 2020 #7 The album is perfection