News Sekaiichi Hatsukoi season 3/new ova (?) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I read it on tumblr and on twitter too that Sekaiichi is actually getting a new season, but since I don't speak in japanese it's hard too find any information about this.

I really wanna believe that its true :pandasad: :pandasad:

Is there anyone who knows something about this?




here is some source :welp:


pls be true
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:


​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Omg I used to read this manga all the time. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be. I've read where some people said that it's just a reboot? I guess we'll have to wait until it's released.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Omg I used to read this manga all the time. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be. I've read where some people said that it's just a reboot? I guess we'll have to wait until it's released.


I am really excited, I am following this anime/manga since forever :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread