News Selena Gomez is really promoting Ice Cream (4 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Plus the narrative around her has been a little negative lately so her team probably have her working hard on this to help switch that around...
true lol. I feel bad for her though cause the negative press really isn't from anything she did wrong just people not liking her
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
true lol. I feel bad for her though cause the negative press really isn't from anything she did wrong just people not liking her
Very true. The only valid criticism I've really seen of her as a person was that #AllLivesMatter tweet but in fairness, that was years ago before people were really educated on what #blacklivesmatter was all about so idk...
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Very true. The only valid criticism I've really seen of her as a person was that #AllLivesMatter tweet but in fairness, that was years ago before people were really educated on what #blacklivesmatter was all about so idk...
oof yeah I hadn't heard of that. There was also a time when people didn't realize all lives matter was to made up to be against black lives matter so if it was early on when it was first being used I could understand the mistake
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread