self doubt..... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
..do you doubt yourself often? and would you say you are lost in life?

I don't even question whether I can, I just believe that I can't.. in some cases it really is like this.. and yeah, I'm lost..... doesn't seem like I'll ever find my way :/

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and mysteric

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yep I do doubt myself a lot. I do try to get better
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread