Self-proclaimed YG's biggest hater (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
It's me, I'm talking about myself because what the f is their problem



Do they expect a thank you? FIRST FULL ALBUM and it's 8 tracks? You're fucking joking.
They're LUCKY they have my four girls in their company because otherwise I wouldn't give them A MINUTE OF MY TIME.

Once Jennie leaves, I'm out too YG.​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aren’t full albums usually about 8 songs + some fillers and English versions and whatnot? I feel like itzys was :susPepe:
But then again Itzy have many more releases than Blackpink so I guess it’s not really comparable.

Edit: I just checked and it’s actually 9 so I guess slightly better, plus I remembered SuperMs album was significantly more, so it varies by group. BP do seem to get the short end of the stick generally though.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Aren’t full albums usually about 8 songs + some fillers and English versions and whatnot? I feel like itzys was :susPepe:
But then again Itzy have many more releases than Blackpink so I guess it’s not really comparable.

Edit: I just checked and it’s actually 9 so I guess slightly better, plus I remembered SuperMs album was significantly more,
And we've heard 2/8 of these songs come on fr.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And we've heard 2/8 of these songs come on fr.
Okay that’s also true, I’d probably be mad if I was a blink too with everything yg has done with bp :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Okay that’s also true, I’d probably be mad if I was a blink too with everything yg has done with bp :jisoosmh:
If I secure tickets to see them I'll calm down, but until then my pitchforks are RAISED AND READY!
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
8 tracks but two of the songs are already released (+ one of the two was for pubg) :yolk:
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Aren’t full albums usually about 8 songs + some fillers and English versions and whatnot? I feel like itzys was :susPepe:
But then again Itzy have many more releases than Blackpink so I guess it’s not really comparable.

Edit: I just checked and it’s actually 9 so I guess slightly better, plus I remembered SuperMs album was significantly more, so it varies by group. BP do seem to get the short end of the stick generally though.
i think most groups have full albums that have at least 10 songs.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
tempted to become a jisoo solo stan
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse and Day1

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon and Day1

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Twice mini album has 7 songs and BP full album 8
YG :headache:
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse and Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Its so unfair
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Yeah, it's a huge disgrace to the girls!
I wonder what the process time was from beginning to end. Was YG on a "time crunch" by intentionally starting close to release date?
As some of you have said, 8 songs feel more like an EP than a full album. 2 whole years of waiting for that. WTF??
I would not be surprised if the girls were internally frustrated too since they have not been releasing many albums and probably anticipated a full one during the long hiatus.

Why did we think YG could be trusted this time around? 😠

i think most groups have full albums that have at least 10 songs.
When GG's 7th album dropped, I was slightly disappointed they didn't have 2 more because some or all(?) of their previous full ones had 12. Then, I got over it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread