Semi-Hiatus oof (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I hate being away from here, but I have to go on a hiatus for now. I’ll be active sometimes but posting,,,not so much (except maybe I will when @crybaby and I get married 🤩). It’ll be at least 2 weeks, possibly more :/ I’ve got a lot of things going on irl and I so I’ll be very busy, and then I won’t have my phone for some time either.
Let us hope the forums won’t be too boring without me though 😤 lol jk I’m too nugu for my absence to be noticed

Also @princesspeach I’ll still send you your picture dw. Like I fr hate myself for taking so long on it but istg once my Wacom stops hating me and glitching I’ll send you it


Anyways- best wishes my dudes. Stay fresh cheese bags - Izzy
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Good luck and take your time, no need to rush coming back here :nekolove:
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I hate being away from here, but I have to go on a hiatus for now. I’ll be active sometimes but posting,,,not so much (except maybe I will when @crybaby and I get married 🤩). It’ll be at least 2 weeks, possibly more :/ I’ve got a lot of things going on irl and I so I’ll be very busy, and then I won’t have my phone for some time either.
Let us hope the forums won’t be too boring without me though 😤 lol jk I’m too nugu for my absence to be noticed

Also @princesspeach I’ll still send you your picture dw. Like I fr hate myself for taking so long on it but istg once my Wacom stops hating me and glitching I’ll send you it


Anyways- best wishes my dudes. Stay fresh cheese bags - Izzy
I SAY THE MEME REFERENCE!!! "STAY FRESH CHEESE BAGS"

i will miss you! we will get married! <33333333333333333333333333
i wish you best!
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread