Send me a recent song (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
A recent song you think deserves more love and isn't boring. By boring I just mean slow.

Lemme see u try. I'll rate em too.​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Ear overload and I like a lot of sounds usually but this... is just... way too many things added on top of one another. Guitar into piano into screamo into robotic voice into cute voice. I also generally find japanese to not be that good of a musical language with rare exceptions.
3/10 since it actually has a melody.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread