- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
just send me a video and tell me the moment you want to make a gif and ill do it, for a signature, a dp whatever you want.
here are some of the gifs that I've made that I have on my Tumblr page...
Tumblr
this thread will probably always be open so don't be afraid to request for gifs! it helps me when you have a specific moment or clip in mind because I don't stan every group so it's kinda hard for me to find clips :)
here are some of the gifs that I've made that I have on my Tumblr page...
Tumblr
this thread will probably always be open so don't be afraid to request for gifs! it helps me when you have a specific moment or clip in mind because I don't stan every group so it's kinda hard for me to find clips :)
Last edited: