send me memes that made u laugh recently (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 10.46.34 PM.png

yeah, I think I can hit you up with some memes. What kinds are you looking for?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't know why, but I just can't stop laughing at this one... It's just so relatable only switch the situation to when there's guests over and to a Turkish mum lol. She makes enough to feed the entire country but then apologises for not making a lot 😂



Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 12.40.59 pm.png
 
  • Haha
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
some may be sensitive, so I put them under a spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 7.17.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 5.31.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 11.10.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 5.30.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 7.49.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 7.06.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 12.14.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 11.46.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 1.11.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 9.28.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 9.26.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 7.52.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 7.52.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 8.55.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 4.16.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 4.13.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 4.12.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 4.41.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 9.56.03 AM.png
unnamed (21) copy.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 3.27.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 10.54.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 10.53.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 7.38.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 7.38.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 7.38.12 PM.png
Reasons.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: chanyeol

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian


 
Joined
17 May 2020
Messages
119
Reactions Received
315
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that second meme...i-

this one time this kid came up to me when i was wearing a nirvana shirt he looked just like this kid (only hair greasier) and was like "U KnOW NiRVaNA RIgHT?" i was like "yah" and after questioning he left me alone
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
that second meme...i-

this one time this kid came up to me when i was wearing a nirvana shirt he looked just like this kid (only hair greasier) and was like "U KnOW NiRVaNA RIgHT?" i was like "yah" and after questioning he left me alone
I mostly wear grotesque death metal attire, although I do like Nirvana too.
I sort of censor it here now and then, because of the backlash I've recieved years before.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
dude thats badass

i wanna get into more metal and alt bands but idk where to start
Just start small and get into a few known bands, then work up from there I guess?
That's what I did and I haven't looked back since.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
any recomendations?
I am not sure. I like it really heavy most of the time.
I have no clue how you like it though.

Maybe start with some melodic death metal like soilwork, or scar symmetry, since it's kind of lighter with the clean (singing vocals)
 
Joined
17 May 2020
Messages
119
Reactions Received
315
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am not sure. I like it really heavy most of the time.
I have no clue how you like it though.

Maybe start with some melodic death metal like soilwork, or scar symmetry, since it's kind of lighter with the clean (singing vocals)
ahh thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread