Send me songs from 2019 (2 Viewers)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
say my name IS THE BOPPIEST OF BOPS

I also like AJ but also his voice isn't my most favorite thing either or his singing style to be honest. Also the song really just wasn't my thing sounded a bit like a rip off of Taemin and I don't even really like Taemin so yeah-I know you LOVE him though so I'M SORRY OABVSF

@JisoosHusband fyi I adore ATEEZ
YESSSSS
They're the first BG that I'm actually getting into. Miroh may be my fav bg song but I like everything from ateez :llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
YESSSSS
They're the first BG that I'm actually getting into. Miroh may be my fav bg song but I like everything from ateez :llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish:
TASTE TASTE TASTE TASTE ALL AROUND
 
  • Love
Reactions: Walnutt

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So yeah this is probably the main reason I say I'm not a fan of ballads or slower songs but yeah these both were pretty...meh?? I mean yesung is my bias from SUJU but that won't stop me from feeling very eh about a lot of his solo songs and releases they just bore me to tears and I even like Bumkey's vocals too it just isn't for me and is putting me to sleep.


I think I prefer the ryeowook song you gave me but it's still kind of the same...it doesn't do much for me. But it is a step above the other song you gave me and might be something I possibly comeback to on a rainy day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread