Send one member Produce X 101 (3 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Only rules
The member has to be between the age of 15-26
obv be male
There must be enough members left of a group to remain active

(so you cant leave 2 members specially if cant go solo]
[can be trainee or debuted]
{please say what group they are from}

[IMG]

For me:
NCT- Mark, Jisung, Ten, Jaehyun < if sm sent idols obv i know they dont
The Eastlight - all the vocalist [they are disbanded]
Kim samuel - i want him to be in a group
Seventeen- Hoshi, Scoups < nu'est went so why not svt
TXT - Taehyun
Boystory - what ever member if confident in korean
Straykids - IN
​
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Does it have to be someone that has already debuted? Or they can be a trainee too who has already gone through survival show?
you can do a trainee and they can be on any show previous
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Someone from Pentagon, maybe? They need the boost after the shit they went through last year ~
Oh god what happened i dont keep up with that group [plus news cause never know if its true] [i would send yuto cause looks]

Is it just with the e'dawn stuff?
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh god what happened i dont keep up with that group [plus news cause never know if its true] [i would send yuto cause looks]

Is it just with the e'dawn stuff?
Yeah I mean the E Dawn stuff was pretty big. They gained some recognition with Shine and then lost all of it before the next comeback lol.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hmm Taeyang from SF9 I think would be awesome. Suwoong former Boys Republic and Samuel for sure.
oh god shame what happened to boys republic was the any reason on there disbandment or was it just lack of fans
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah I mean the E Dawn stuff was pretty big. They gained some recognition with Shine and then lost all of it before the next comeback lol.
They need to send like multiple members so they can be recognize for themselves not for e'dawn it will be shocking if they dont use this show tbh
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
67
Reactions Received
233
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
oh god shame what happened to boys republic was the any reason on there disbandment or was it just lack of fans
They never really said. They're calling it an indefinite hiatus but we all know it's a disbandment. I'm a huge fan of Suwoong, I have a feeling part of the reason was that two of them were going to the military.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
They never really said. They're calling it an indefinite hiatus but we all know it's a disbandment. I'm a huge fan of Suwoong, I have a feeling part of the reason was that two of them were going to the military.
Maybe all the members plus the company decided to end it but the contracts arent over so just calling it a hiatus
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would send Kim Yonghyun from Boys24/Mixnine, honestly, I have a feeling he might go on Produce 101 though because he's not debuting with his Liveworks labelmates. T.T

He's a really talented rapper and a great dancer, he even ranked highest for rappers on Boys24, but he asked for fans to not vote for him during Boys24 final, so he could drop out and go on Mixnine instead, where he didn't even make past audition (no clue how but now I am glad seeing as how it all turned out), he's been a backup dancer for a lot of groups, including BTS, NU'EST W and BTOB!

Here are some of his videos







when he dissed MNET on MNET show lmao 'those writers who wanted this fight' ^

when he promoted with this sub-unit before Boys24 ended A WHOLE BOP




+ I don't think he lacks visually and his age (96-liner) is no problem

​
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I would send Kim Yonghyun from Boys24/Mixnine, honestly, I have a feeling he might go on Produce 101 though because he's not debuting with his Liveworks labelmates. T.T

He's a really talented rapper and a great dancer, he even ranked highest for rappers on Boys24, but he asked for fans to not vote for him during Boys24 final, so he could drop out and go on Mixnine instead, where he didn't even make past audition (no clue how but now I am glad seeing as how it all turned out), he's been a backup dancer for a lot of groups, including BTS, NU'EST W and BTOB!

Here are some of his videos







when he dissed MNET on MNET show lmao 'those writers who wanted this fight' ^

when he promoted with this sub-unit before Boys24 ended A WHOLE BOP




+ I don't think he lacks visually and his age (96-liner) is no problem

​
Honestly i would vote for him but i feel like he would debut well without the show as well
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly i would vote for him but i feel like he would debut well without the show as well
He would if there was a group for him to debut in but there's none and like I said, I don't know if he's really under Liveworks or not, the group that'll debut is called Team LZW apparently (I hope that's not an actual name). I think PD101 would be his last resort at this point which is such a pity because a lot of the guys from 2nd season haven't debuted either, either by their own choice or because they had no options. :(
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I would put yuta because it would help him gain more, hongseok and maybe jaemin
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd honestly send UKISS' Jun there, I mean he was #1 in The Unit but that was a flop. He's 99 liner so there's still time for him, especially since his groupmates will be enlisting and all. It will be a good avenue for him.

MVP's Rayoon too. I don't know where the fuck they are but Rayoon was adorbs lol
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Wang Jyun Hao from YG Treasure Box:


He's the only Team B trainee that hasn't left YG after not making the Treasure 13 lineup, he hasn't trained for very long and YG hates Mnet so it probably won't happen but I think it'd be a really good opportunity for him considering that he's probably too old to debut with the next YG boy group.

There's actually a few Treasure Box contestants that I would love to see on Produce X 101 but YG was a snake and wouldn't let most of the trainees leave until literally the day after the Produce applications closed.
🤬🤬🤬​
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Wang Jyun Hao from YG Treasure Box:


He's the only Team B trainee that hasn't left YG after not making the Treasure 13 lineup, he hasn't trained for very long and YG hates Mnet so it probably won't happen but I think it'd be a really good opportunity for him considering that he's probably too old to debut with the next YG boy group.

There's actually a few Treasure Box contestants that I would love to see on Produce X 101 but YG was a snake and wouldn't let most of the trainees leave until literally the day after the Produce applications closed.
🤬🤬🤬​
Tbh i wouldnt be surprised if we see some of the ex yg members you really think produce wont make some exceptions to the application time specially to spite yg
and i need a list of who left yg cause i had some favs :pandabeg:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Tbh i wouldnt be surprised if we see some of the ex yg members you really think produce wont make some exceptions to the application time specially to spite yg
and i need a list of who left yg cause i had some favs :pandabeg:
  • Seunghun (rumoured to have signed with Zico's new label)
  • Byounggon (He's releasing music on SoundCloud, him and Hun left before the others so have the best chance of PD101 appearance)
  • Kotaro (Has Instagram now)
  • Seokhwa (Joined Instagram with the rest of Team B so he's out)
  • Yunseo (Has Instagram)
  • Keita (Gon and Hun visited him is Japan and he was posing for fans so might've left but he doesn't has SNS so idk)
  • Sungyeon (Has Instagram)
  • Dohwan (left YG, joined Instagram, rumoured to have passed the 1st round of BigHit auditions)
  • Siyun (Left YG, I think he joined another agency but idk the name of it)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread