- Joined
- 9 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,705
- Reactions Received
- 10,400
- Location
- Your heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Ship
Your country sounds like a fun place to be
I’m sorry. Here winter is very very cold
Your country sounds like a fun place to be
I’m sorry. Here winter is very very cold
Nah, -25C in the winter, 40C during the regular summerYour country sounds like a fun place to be
![]()
I'll take your winters and you can keep your summers thank youNah, -25C in the winter, 40C during the regular summer![]()
That’s perfect thenI'll take your winters and you can keep your summers thank you
40c sounds like Hell
Ikr... or it is very cold in the morning and very hot at noonSame here. Don't know what to wear anymore sometimes. ITS CONFUSING.
Ah yes, bringing sweaters in the morning and regretting that instantly a few hours later.Ikr... or it is very cold in the morning and very hot at noon
This weather isAh yes, bringing sweaters in the morning and regretting that instantly a few hours later.
Wore my sweater yesterday because I need to walk to work and it was super cold. But at the same time it was TOO MUCH and I was sweating and I DONT KNOW ANYMORE![]()
![]()
I thought the weather is pretty similar thereLuckyy! It's too hot here![]()
I mean, it was rainy a week ago, now it's hot againI thought the weather is pretty similar there
We'll go back to hot weather soon tho
the weather is crazyI mean, it was rainy a week ago, now it's hot againIt was good while it lasted
![]()
True. Too extreme if you're asking me... spring lasts so short nowthe weather is crazy![]()
Have you never listened to it?!
And I posted this on your profile in the morning you know so please
It's either shorts and still too hot or jackets and still too cold, nothing in betweenTrue. Too extreme if you're asking me... spring lasts so short now![]()
uhm noHave you never listened to it?!
oups, I forgot about thisAnd I posted this on your profile in the morning you know so please
Me and @Ireneisbaee both love it![]()