✨Send Your Anonymous Opinions✨ (2 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
+I’ll respond to the your opinions :pepesmug: but this is an open thread so anyone else can too :D
Can be kpop related or anything you want
Mannerly discussions are allowed, so keep it respectful please :sanapray:
 
Last edited:
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Visual position needs to not exist, they're all beautiful.
I agree, but I can see what companies aim for when dubbing members visuals :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are you a potato?
@Vikki this you?🤨🤨If so it feels racially motivated:rosesmug:
Also tbh when thinking of potatoes I think of Idaho because of a play we did in school :susPepe:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Your honest opinion about this song.
Not my cup of tea unfortunately. I don’t think her voice suits the rock instrumental. Despite that though I think after one of two more listens I think I’ll like it:susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Your honest opinion about this song.
Not my cup of tea unfortunately. I don’t think her voice suits the rock instrumental. Despite that though I think after one of two more listens I think I’ll like it:susPepe:
Stan Ayami :jenniecry::seokeyes:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread