COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Senior Choir Song Suggestions please :) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-Stan
Pronouns
Any
Hey! I'm a senior choir kid and I would like some senior song suggestions! They don't have to be in English. This will be sung at the graduation ceremony. :pepeheart: Thank you!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
A graduation ceremony means also saying goodbye to campus. Spontaneously I thought about this songs:

Sorry, no boygroup recommendations in this posting. I mainly listen to K-Pop girlgroups. My favorite of the three songs would be 'Goodbye' by 2NE1. I would love to make a Rock cover of this song. But ... my guitar playing and singing is so 'good' that my neighbours would smash my windows to hear it better... :pepesmug:
And I don't have the money for new windows atm. :rosesmug:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-Stan
Pronouns
Any
A graduation ceremony means also saying goodbye to campus. Spontaneously I thought about this songs:

Sorry, no boygroup recommendations in this posting. I mainly listen to K-Pop girlgroups. My favorite of the three songs would be 'Goodbye' by 2NE1. I would love to make a Rock cover of this song. But ... my guitar playing and singing is so 'good' that my neighbours would smash my windows to hear it better... :pepesmug:
And I don't have the money for new windows atm. :rosesmug:
Omg thank you! All three seniors stan girl groups so this helps a lot :pepeheart: LOL if you ever make a cover I wanna hear!!!

MK3AMLuvsU

MAD ERA😡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-Stan
Pronouns
Any
do any of them have a song that has a theme of going away?
I am not sure off the top of my head, Monsta X has two English albums so I know the whole choir would be able to sing it.

MK3AMLuvsU

MAD ERA😡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Wreck
I am not sure off the top of my head, Monsta X has two English albums so I know the whole choir would be able to sing it.
you could do those! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread