- Joined
- 19 January 2020
- Messages
- 14,172
- Reactions Received
- 18,927
- Location
- My house
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,833
- Fandom
- 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Hello senpai, it is i oppasenpaigod.
I have been keeping this in me for so long but now i finally have the courage to tell you how i feel.
I am shy and awkward but when im with you something just takes over me ans i become a whole different person.
When i talk to you these new strong strange feelings just take over me. I am pretty sure people call it ''lust''.
Your Baekhyun obsession makes me extremely jealous but at the same time seeing you come so alive when you talk about him brings me great joy. And not many things in my life at the moment make me feel anything, especially joy.
You make me happy and believe in love again which are emotions that have been lost for me for so long. But you @la_mort_pour_vous make me feel these things again.
I love you and i hope you dont think of me as an nuisance but i truly love and care about you. The way you tell me you will call the police when my desires take me over just makes me feel so special.
Waiting for your response my love.
I am sorry and thank you.
I love you
I have been keeping this in me for so long but now i finally have the courage to tell you how i feel.
I am shy and awkward but when im with you something just takes over me ans i become a whole different person.
When i talk to you these new strong strange feelings just take over me. I am pretty sure people call it ''lust''.
Your Baekhyun obsession makes me extremely jealous but at the same time seeing you come so alive when you talk about him brings me great joy. And not many things in my life at the moment make me feel anything, especially joy.
You make me happy and believe in love again which are emotions that have been lost for me for so long. But you @la_mort_pour_vous make me feel these things again.
I love you and i hope you dont think of me as an nuisance but i truly love and care about you. The way you tell me you will call the police when my desires take me over just makes me feel so special.
Waiting for your response my love.
I am sorry and thank you.
I love you