- Joined
- 19 January 2020
- Messages
- 14,172
- Reactions Received
- 18,927
- Location
- My house
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,833
- Fandom
- 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Rude and delusionalHe's my son, he'd only wreck people on my command.![]()
Rude and delusionalHe's my son, he'd only wreck people on my command.![]()
You did a wonderful job in describing the OP.Rude and delusional
![]()
Yes i must be delusional for thinking you were worthy to be my senpaiYou did a wonderful job in describing the OP.![]()
You're right. I'm worth way more than that.Yes i must be delusional for thinking you were worthy to be my senpai![]()
And you call ME delusionalYou're right. I'm worth way more than that.![]()
Of course. Who else can think that the subbiest sub ever can be anyone's Daddy?And you call ME delusional![]()
But daddy is so daddyOf course. Who else can think that the subbiest sub ever can be anyone's Daddy?![]()
In your dizziest daydreams.But daddy is so daddy
![]()
If this is you being dominant maybe youre right, i shouldnt call you daddy.In your dizziest daydreams.
I'm only dominant when I'm arguing & that's it.![]()
Yet I'm winning the argument.If this is you being dominant maybe youre right, i shouldnt call you daddy.![]()
Yet I'm winning the argument.
And you call yourself dominant.
I'm officially shipped with him on this Forum. He's already my soulmate.![]()
You are just jealous that if Baekhyun would have to choose between us he wouldnt even notice you.
GoddammitI'm officially shipped with him on this Forum. He's already my soulmate.![]()
I always knew he was full of shitand here I thought you and @Reo were the OTP
and here I thought you found your match finallyI always knew he was full of shit![]()
I don't settle for broke ass bishesand here I thought you found your match finally![]()
that‘s not what I would want for you so that‘s goodI don't settle for broke ass bishes![]()
Only thing broken is my heartI don't settle for broke ass bishes![]()