Senpai is after my cards (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
First he tried going after my Jennie card, then my Joy card, THEN my Soojin card, and NOW my Joy card again :chickill:
Unbelievable. Unacceptable. Shameful. :nayeonisdone:
Keeps trying to tempt me with other offers, but I refuse to give into him

So watch out children, he's after your favorite cards :seokeyes:

Right @Ozymandias? :seokeyes:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Ozymandias come here so I shame you god dammit :nayeonisdone:
I have no shame goddammit :irenecrazy:

Ive offered you Blackpink Rosé, BTS Suga and Hyuna 3 which would all go to complete your sets and I get lowballed instead with counter offers like Itzy after I already collected them and Yena :yolk:

I should shame you :chickill:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Ozymandias is a man on a mission. He's just a little ambitious that's all.
:taesip::lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I should shame you :chickill:
First of all, try me :chickill:

I have no shame goddammit :irenecrazy:

Ive offered you Blackpink Rosé, BTS Suga and Hyuna 3 which would all go to complete your sets and I get lowballed instead with counter offers like Itzy after I already collected them and Yena :yolk:
Secondly, I don't much to offer you back so shush :chickill:
And I lowkey regret not getting Suga, but let's ignore that :wimwim:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Congrats you did it again :wimwim:




The daily grind never stops :sj_weary:
Ok but other than the Rosé/Jennie swap the other offers were perfectly reasonable :wimwim:
But lex with those counter offers :welp:
:chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill: :chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
First of all, try me :chickill:


Secondly, I don't much to offer you back so shush :chickill:
And I lowkey regret not getting Suga, but let's ignore that :wimwim:
I wonder why you don’t :wimwim:
Maybe it’s because trading with you is hard :irenecrazy: :lisalaugh:
I offered you Suga when it was the only BTS card you needed for OT7 rip :yolk:


:taesip:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wonder why you don’t :wimwim:
Maybe it’s because trading with you is hard :irenecrazy: :lisalaugh:
I offered you Suga when it was the only BTS card you needed for OT7 rip :yolk:




:taesip:
You act like trading with you isn't hard either :joshmeh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Btw you can tell who’s old and who’s new by who will recognize Senpai lmao.
I know rite, ur Soulless tho. Tats y ur going after users' cards like a vampire.
(But i lowkey agree lexie is difficult to trade with , at least with me -all her cards gone to others cos i got no good cards to trade with her RIP).
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: milk and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ozylexus trade when :sadcat:
Can’t wait for me to bring another of your fav cards and get offered Zico in return :wimwim:


I know rite, ur Soulless tho. Tats y ur going after users' cards like a vampire.
(But i lowkey agree lexie is difficult to trade with , at least with me -all her cards gone to others cos i got no good cards to trade with her RIP).
Nobody is safe lol I need my desired cards :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread