18+ (Sensitive too)When your day goes from bad to horror... (3 Viewers)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
This morning I had a doctors apt. Didn't think it was a big deal but turns out one of my health issues is way worse than I though and I need surgery sooner rather than later. I have a hernia that I thought was run of the mill but when I showed my doctor he froze and his eyes got real big. But in the same moment I got really embarrassed because I thought it was because he saw my underwear.
I wear women's underwear, but it was the weirdness of the situation that triggered me to be embarrassed (Sorry if that makes anyone feel uncomfortable).
Normally, nothing embarrasses me. I'm sure I had turned bright red so I covered up which sort of woke him up. He said, "No, I need to see your hernia again." Then I started laughing because I realized it wasn't my underwear and I was being stupid. That's also when I started feeling really anxious. So I showed him again and he poked at it. Then he goes this might hurt a little. I have a crazy high pain tolerance so I was basically expecting a tickle. He pushes a bit, it's nothing and then he put so much pressure on it I screamed but it actually popped and his fingers sunk like 3 inches in my groin. Then it actually felt a lot better. So then he goes in to if he hadn't of done that I would have needed emergency surgery within days (maybe hours) but as long as it doesn't become extended that much again I'll be ok. He spent like 15 minutes telling me symptoms to look out for that mean I need to be rushed to the hospital. He gave me all kinds of work restrictions that I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to tell my work about. I'm fine with medical stuff but the entire situation has had my anxiety maxed out all day. I ran out of anxiety medication in December but have been pretty much ok. I probably would have gotten through the rest of the day had what happened next not happened. This evening I was outside getting in my car to go get food and a car flew up in my drive way behind my car, trapping me and two rather large dudes got out. I have some PTSD from the life of stupidity I lived a long time ago. I honestly wasn't sure if I was about to get in a fight or worse. Turns out they were just two guys from my church checking up on me. While nice, the manner of their arrival and the day could not have been worse. The entire time we chatted I was trying to not come unglued and look like a psycho. I'm sure they think I'm a dick because I basically said what I needed to to get them to leave without overtly being rude. I don't even remember the conversation. I sat in my car for I'm not sure how long and I thought I calmed down. Drove to a pizza place and went in side. As soon as the dude behind the counter welcomed me with out saying a word I turned back around and got back in to my car for the worst panic attack I've ever had. I'm now home and my dog is suddenly really sick and I've yet to explain why I didn't come back with pizza. Sorry for getting all crazy but I needed to get this stupid stuff out and had no where else.
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope u are doing better :(
Don't worry about the church guys or about the pizza place, i'm sure they didn't mind. The important thing is your health, gld your doctor took these things seriously, but take care for sure and tell him if u get any symptoms just in case.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I hope u are doing better :(
Don't worry about the church guys or about the pizza place, i'm sure they didn't mind. The important thing is your health, gld your doctor took these things seriously, but take care for sure and tell him if u get any symptoms just in case.
Thanks, I'm at the emergency vet now waiting. Not sure what I'm going to do.
 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Awww, Panda, you sound like you had a day.



For starters..
Mad respect to you for choosing the lady chonies life. A good healthcare professional should be worried about you, not your chonies.

I'm glad you were able to get the healthcare you needed but that's a lot for one day. I'm sure your well-meaning church friends and the pizza place will understand they caught you at a bad time. When you're feeling better, you can always say "yeah I had a lot on my plate that day" if it is stressing you out (or let it lie, whatevs). Sorry to hear about your puppers too. I hope you get an update on your dog - FWIW, many vets have plans to help pay medical bills which can be helpful if you can't afford the sudden outlay of cash. (I've had to do that before when I was younger. Now my cats have pet insurance. People say you don't need it, but LMK you that $30 a month I'm paying sure became worth it when I was standing at the vet listening to a crazy ass estimate I wasn't prepared for..)
 
Last edited:
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Sasha is really sick and had to stay at the vet. They'll have more information in a few hours. Her stomach didn't flip but she's in really bad shape and in a lot of pain. They are going to do more xrays around 6AM and if what's in her stomach isn't moving then she'll need surgery.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,937
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
TIL sthg new; stay strong ApinksBadPanda.i wish u the best of health n (im a zoophobe but...) hope ur doggo gets better soon/doesnt suffer. :sicacry: :sanapray::susPepe:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,937
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Also I'm glad you and the dog overcome this difficult day! :sanapray:

I did not understand most of the medical stuff, but I hope you can get treatment soon and its not too dangerous! :sadcat:
If I die you and YouChan can split my Kpop collection.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
i'm so sorry that that happened to you that sounds so stressful. i hope you're doing better now and hopefully you and your dog get to feeling better, sending positive vibes <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread