Sensitive Sensitive tweet & video (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,158
Reactions Received
53,005
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Posted without any comments from me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Well this is long but I mean. He tried to get a message across and I support it. I've got nothing for or against Arnold politically but he is trying and unlike many others he's telling people of how all of Trumps lies...

Can't say the comparison is good tho. I understand it... but eh... not a judge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,158
Reactions Received
53,005
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
bro.... idk if you can make a comparison between Kristallnacht and what happened here...
I rlly want to reply but ill refrain. From past experience here, there is no point in my engaging with those i disagree with even if its mildly since im the one who got my thread deleted last time and a wp. So comment away. I will only post replies to acknowledge i hv read them. Since im still on speaking terms with the user from last time, hope tat assures u im not trolling with this thread, just intellectually interested in responses, n not judgementally-just viscerally maybe?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,158
Reactions Received
53,005
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Oh, i did hv one thot ill share, it sounds like an overture or teaser for Arnold's 2024 run for PotUS if he can overrule or get overruled the no naturalised citizens can run for PotUS, if tat is still in effect. Tat is all, for now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread