Photo Seonghwa and DPR Ian finally meet (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
AHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM
Ian collab pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,876
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk who DPR IAN is (well, ik his name bc I keep getting his cards lol but nothing else), but Seonghwa is celeb meeting goals! I'd do anything for the chance to meet 5SOS, All Time Low, or the Backstreet Boys!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,551
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
idk who DPR IAN is (well, ik his name bc I keep getting his cards lol but nothing else), but Seonghwa is celeb meeting goals! I'd do anything for the chance to meet 5SOS, All Time Low, or the Backstreet Boys!
This song went viral for a challenge a while back.

Seonghwa covered it. The other idol I can think is Ricky covering it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread