News Seoul Metropolitan Government warns against buying from Weverse (2 Viewers)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,746
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
No surprises here.



 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I haven’t bought anything since the pandemic lol, but I usually stick to only albums and Ktown4u. The only non album purchase I’ve made was an Oh My Girl Season’s Greetings.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, I don't usually buy from Weverse anyway, so.... but I'm so, so sorry for those who do. :/ If I couldn't buy BTS plushies from Line Friends anymore (as an example), I know I'd be upset/angry!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not sure what to think of this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread